Apply to Speak at MPC21
Deadline is Extended Through Friday, January 29, 2021
Thank you for your interest in submitting a session proposal for MPC21. MPC is an annual forum that brings together the leading experts in the FinTech, mobile payments and digital technology industries. Conference attendees will have 2.5 days of immersive learning and networking sponsored by Mobile Marketing and Technology Magazine and our generous sponsors and partners.
To submit a proposal please fill out the CFS application by clicking here. Be prepared to answer the following:
- Your contact information
- Speaker’s contact information
- Speaker’s bio (roughly 100 words)
- Session Details
- Proposed session title
- Proposed session description/abstract
- Type of session (tutorial, interview or panel)
- Additional speakers (if applicable)
All proposals will be reviewed by the MPC Advisory Board, with feedback for final selection provided by the MPC content and executive team. Criteria for consideration is:
- Relevance to current industry trends
- Sufficient use of logic, facts, examples and/or expert opinion
- Knowledge and expertise of speaker(s)
All selected speakers will be contacted directly via the contact information provided in the proposal. We hope to have final selections made by the end of April.
Tips for Submitting a Good Proposal
- Is it interesting? – Prioritized topics will be interesting to a wide range of attendees. Make it intriguing.
- Is it timely? – If the topic is over a year old, it will most likely not be of great interest to our attendees, who have probably already received pertinent information and data.
- Has it been covered recently? – If the topic was covered in our last show then one, it isn’t timely, and two, we try to not repeat ourselves each show.
- Suggested Topics
- 5G Connectivity
- B2C, B2B & P2P
- Banking & Finance
- Channels: Integrators, VARs & Sales Agents
- Digital Wallets
- Embedded Finance
- Government & Regulation
- High-risk Markets
- International Business
- Marketing & Customer Experience
- Payments: Merchants, Acquirers, ISOs, Payments
- Real-time Payments
- Technology & Telecom
- Verticals: Retail, Medical, Entertainment, Defense
- & More!
- Grammar/Punctuation – Your writing is a reflection of how you will present. Make sure your written words are as compelling as your spoken words to put you in top running for a speaking opportunity.
- Keep it generic – No one wants to hear a sales pitch so keep examples generic. Don’t include your company or brand name within the session abstract or title.
- Include case studies – Everyone loves real-world examples. If you have one, be sure to include it. If you can get the company/person to co-present with you, even better.
- Submit on Time
- Don’t miss the deadline for the call for speakers – Call for speakers is open for 3 weeks. As soon as it closes, we start evaluating the proposals that we receive. If you submit after the deadline, we may have already selected a proposal similar to yours leaving you out of the agenda. The call for speakers is always announced on our event website so be sure to keep a look out.
- Submit Multiple Topics
- Theory of Probability – We get anywhere from 80 – 300 proposals submitting depending on the show. And anywhere from 5 – 60 sessions to fill. By submitting for multiple topics/categories you have a greater chance of being selected.
By submitting a proposal, speaker(s) agree to the following guidelines:
- Session(s) may be recorded and/or streamed and sold by MPC with no monetary benefit or revenue share accruing to the speaker.
- Session(s) must be educational in nature. Speakers may not promote their organization, products or services as part of their presentation(s).
- Book authors may use and reference their books during session(s), but may not sell anything. Any author wishing to make direct sales must rent exhibit space.
- MPC is unable to cover travel expense or provide financial compensation to speakers beyond complimentary speaker registration.
- If content being presented is not original, it is the sole responsibility of the speaker to get permission from the owner to present at MPC.
Thank you again for your interest in participating at MPC21. We look forward to receiving and reviewing your proposal.
For questions regarding the call for speakers process, please contact Shilo Lusson at email@example.com.