Who Should Attend MPC20
MPC20 is a great opportunity for any professional that wants to discuss how to capitalize on the mobile experience for service delivery and transactions. It’s ideal for executives working in:
• Banking & Finance
• Payments: Merchants, Acquirers, ISOs, Payments
• Government & Regulation
• Technology & Telecom
• B2C, B2B & P2P
• International Business
• High-risk Markets
• Marketing & Customer Experience
• Verticals: Retail, Medical, Entertainment, Defense & More
• Channels: Integrators, VARs & Sales Agents
Unlike many other events, MPC attracts an elite group of professionals for a multiday conversation about the opportunities and challenges of mobile commerce. It’s a singular experience from which attendees emerge with the knowledge, resources, and relationships to thrive in an evolving market.
Registration Now Open!
Save by registering before the conference. Act now to take advantage of early registration and the best pricing available for Mobile Payments Conference 2020.
MPC20 Full-Access Registration
- Gain full-access to 2.5 days of immersive training and networking with world-class experts in FinTech, Mobile Payments, Cybersecurity and more.
- Learn about new, emerging and future technologies, including Mobile Payments, Digital Wallet, Blockchain, AI, Cryptocurrencies and more.
- Explore industry-specific challenges and solutions during keynote presentations with experts from the world’s leading brands.
- Develop a network of relationships to continue long after the conference.
Full Access Registration- $599
Early bird rates end May 22, 2020.
MPC20 One-Day Access Registration
- One-day access grants you admittance to the sessions you choose on one day of training that works best for your industry-specific needs.
- Explore networking opportunities and one-day access to conference exhibits.
- Meet and network with speakers, exhibitors and colleagues on the single day of your choice.
- Develop a network of relationships that continues long after the conference ends.